Terms and definitions
- " Personal data " - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the Site (natural person, subject of personal data);
- " Personal data processing " - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation , storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- " Confidentiality of personal data " - a requirement for the Operator or other person who has gained access to personal data not to allow their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
- The User has the right to use the Site to study the information it contains without providing the Operator with any information about himself, and the Operator will not process the User's personal data, with the exception of information collected automatically (as described in Section 9 of this Policy). The operator does not process biometric personal data and special categories of personal data.
- At the same time, the Site contains some functions that the User can use only if the Operator processes the User's personal data. In this case, the Operator will process only the data that the User provides on his own, with the exception of information collected automatically (as specified in Section 9 of this Policy).
- The user can send his application with a question of interest using the appropriate functionality of the Site, indicating his name and email address. In this case, the Operator processes the User's data in order to provide complete information to the User in a convenient format. At the same time, before the User sends his application, the Operator will additionally ask the User to consent to the processing of his personal data by putting a corresponding mark before sending the application.
- The Operator, acting reasonably and in good faith, believes that when using the Site, the User:
- has all the necessary rights to enable him to submit an application and use the Site;
- indicates reliable information about himself to the extent necessary to use the Site;
- The Operator does not verify the accuracy of the information received (collected) about the Users, unless such verification is necessary in order to fulfill the Operator's obligations to the User.
Composition of information about Users
- The Operator may collect the following categories of personal data about the User while using the Sites:
- information provided by the User when registering a personal account on the site, such as: email;
- date and time of access to the Site;
- other information necessary for processing in accordance with the terms governing the use of the Site.
- The Operator does not collect data for the purpose of drawing up a "portrait" of the User to the extent that this may significantly affect the User's rights and freedoms in accordance with applicable law.
Purpose of processing personal data
- The operator always processes personal data for specific purposes and only those personal data that are relevant to the achievement of such goals. In particular, the Operator, in addition to the above purposes, processes the personal data of Users for the following purposes:
- fulfillment of functions, powers and duties assigned by the legislation of the Russian Federation to the Operator;
- fulfillment of the obligations of the Operator to the Users in relation to the use of the Site;
- providing access to the Site;
- communicating with the User to send notifications, requests and information related to the work of the Site / Operator, fulfill agreements and process User requests;
- improving the usability of the Site;
- protection of the rights of the User and the Operator;
- to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the Operator or third parties, including in cases stipulated by the federal legislation of the Russian Federation;
- other legal grounds provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Terms of personal data processing
- The processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of the principles:
- The legality of the purposes and methods of processing personal data;
- Good faith;
- Compliance of the purposes of processing personal data with the purposes predetermined and declared when collecting personal data, as well as the powers of the Operator;
- Compliance of the volume and nature of the processed personal data, methods of processing personal data for the purposes of processing personal data;
- It is inadmissible to combine databases containing personal data created for incompatible purposes.
- The Operator processes the User's personal data in order to fulfill the contract between the Operator and the User (User Agreement). By virtue of Article 6 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data", the User's separate consent to the processing of his personal data is not required. By virtue of paragraphs. 2, clause 2 of Article 22 of this law, the Operator has the right to process personal data without notifying the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
- If it is provided by applicable law, the User has the right:
- request the deletion of personal information or part of it, as well as withdraw consent to the processing of personal information;
- require restrictions on the processing of personal information;
- object to the processing of personal information, if provided for by applicable law.
Storage and use of personal data
- Personal data of Users will be processed and stored in the Russian Federation. When collecting personal data, the Operator complies with the so-called requirement of localization of databases, that is, makes it so that the recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction of personal data of Users are carried out using databases located in Russia.
- Personal data of users is processed both with the use of automated systems and without them.
- The Operator takes all necessary measures to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction. The Operator provides access to the User's personal data only to those persons who need this information in order to fulfill the purpose of the Site and to ensure the functioning of the Site, as well as other actions not prohibited by Russian law.
- The Operator has the right to use the information provided by the User, including personal data, in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation (including in order to prevent and / or suppress illegal and / or illegal actions of Users).
- Disclosure of the information provided by the User can be made only in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation at the request of the court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- The User is notified and agrees that, in order to control the quality, the Operator has the right to conduct research of the information transmitted and received by the User in an impersonal aggregated form without the possibility of attributing such information to a directly or indirectly defined or determined User.
- The operator will store personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, or to comply with the requirements of laws and regulations.
- User has the right to:
- Withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data;
- Require clarification, exclusion or correction, as well as blocking and destruction of incomplete, incorrect, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the Operator of personal data;
- Get access to your personal data and, in particular, receive the following information from the Operator: categories of processed personal data; the purposes of personal data processing; information about persons who have access to personal data or who may be granted such access (with the exception of the Operator's employees); a list of the processed personal data of the User and the source of their receipt; terms of processing personal data, including the terms of their storage; other information in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
- Require the Operator to notify all persons who have previously been provided with incorrect or incomplete personal data about all exceptions, corrections or additions made to them;
- Exercise other rights in the field of personal data protection provided for by the current Russian legislation.
- To withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, the User must send a request to the address: email@example.com. After withdrawal of consent, the Operator will stop processing data, destroy personal data, and also ensure their destruction by third parties involved in processing (unless further processing is required in accordance with applicable law or may be carried out on another legal basis).
- In order to improve the operation of the Site and to make it more convenient for use, the Operator may use a special cookie technology. The operator understands that, to a certain extent, cookies should be considered as personal data, and the work with them should be regulated by the relevant legislation.
- Cookies are small data files that the Site stores on the User's device and is used to record certain actions on the Site by storing data that can be updated and restored. These files are stored on the User's device and contain data that does not damage the User's equipment. They are used to record User preferences, such as the chosen language and access data, as well as to personalize the Site. Cookies can also be used to store information about how the User uses the site. For example, from which page or from which advertising "banner" the transition to the Site was made.
- Session cookies - temporary cookies that are stored among the cookies of the User's browser until the User leaves the page; these files are not stored on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these files helps us analyze the directions of network traffic. Ultimately, they allow the Operator to improve the content of the Site and make it easier to use.
- Persistent cookies - these files are stored on the hard drive of the computer, and the Site recognizes them every time the User visits it. Persistent cookies have a specific expiration date. After the expiration of this period, they cease to function. Persistent cookies allow the Site to remember information and settings for subsequent visits of users, thus making browsing the sites more convenient and faster, because, for example, there is no need to re-enter registration data.
- Technical cookies - technical cookies are necessary for the correct operation of the Site and the correct use of the various personal features and services offered on it. For example, such cookies can be used to support the session, control response time, work or confirm personal preferences, use security elements, transfer data via social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies - these cookies allow the user to select or personalize certain properties of the Site, for example, by determining the language, regional configuration or browser type.
- When visiting the Site, the User may see advertisements for the Operator's products or services, and a cookie file will be installed in the User's browser, with the help of which the Operator analyzes the advertisements, in particular, the number of its views, the exact place and time of its appearance, etc. It may turn out that some of the cookies used on this website are not related to the Operator. This is due to the fact that some of the pages contain elements obtained from the pages of third parties. Since these elements are sourced from other pages, the Operator has no control over the configuration of these cookies. If the User wants to change his preferences regarding the configuration of cookies, the User should contact the websites of such third parties for information.
- The Operator will ask the User for a separate consent to the processing of cookies. If the User does not provide such consent, then the operator will only process technical cookies, which are necessary for the proper functioning of our Website.
- The User can also withdraw his consent to the processing of cookies at any time and delete cookies stored on the User's computer by changing the settings of his browser. Finally, if the User wants to control the process of installing cookies, the User can install special programs or add-ons in his browser, known as tracking prohibition tools, allowing the User to choose which cookies the User allows to store on his device.
Transfer of personal data
- In most cases, Personal Information is processed automatically without access to it by any of the Operator's employees. If such access is needed, it can be provided only to those employees of the Operator who need it to perform their tasks. To protect and ensure the confidentiality of data, all employees must comply with internal rules and procedures regarding the processing of Personal Information. They must also follow all technical and organizational security measures in place to protect the User's Personal Data. The Operator has implemented sufficient technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Data from unauthorized, accidental or illegal destruction, loss, alteration, unfair use, disclosure or access, as well as other illegal forms of processing. These security measures were implemented taking into account the state-of-the-art technology, the cost of their implementation, the risks associated with the processing and nature of Personal Information.
- The Operator may transfer the User's Personal Data to its employees (within the limits specified in clause 10.2 of this Policy). The Operator may also transfer the User's Personal Data to its affiliates, including other companies from the group of persons to which the Operator belongs. Please note that the level of protection of Personal Information in some countries may not coincide with the level established in your jurisdiction, and by using the Operator's services, the User agrees to such transfer.
- In all cases, Personal Data will also be processed only for the purposes set out in this Policy.
- The Operator may also transfer Personal Data to third parties outside the operator's group of companies in order to achieve the goals specified in the Policy. Such third parties may include:
- Partners, such as owners of websites and applications, advertising networks and other partners providing the Operator with services related to the placement and display of advertising on websites, programs, products or services owned or controlled by such partners;
- advertisers or other Partners who display ads for you on the Operator's Websites, as well as Partners such as information service providers or consultants;
- third parties in respect of whom the assignment of rights or obligations has been made, or novation under the relevant agreement;
- any national and/or international regulatory authorities, law enforcement agencies, central or local executive authorities, other official or state bodies or courts in respect of which the Operator is obliged to provide information in accordance with applicable law upon request;
- third parties, if the User has consented to the transfer of his Personal Data or the transfer of Personal Information is required to provide the User with the appropriate service or to fulfill a certain agreement or contract concluded with the User;
- any third parties in order to ensure the legal protection of the Operator or third parties in case of violation by you of the User Agreement of the Operator's services, this Policy or the conditions governing the use of individual services, or in a situation where there is a threat of such violation.
- In other cases, at the User's instruction or with the User's consent, it is possible to transfer the User's personal data to third parties-the Operator's counterparties, subject to the acceptance by such counterparties of obligations to ensure the confidentiality of the information received.
Destruction of personal data
- The Operator processes the User's personal data no longer than is required to achieve the purposes of their processing specified in the Policy.
- After achieving the goals of processing personal data, the Operator will destroy personal data (and also ensure their destruction by third parties involved in processing) within 30 days. The operator will also stop processing personal data (and also ensure their destruction by third parties involved in processing) if the User withdraws his consent to the processing of data (in cases where consent is the only legal basis for processing personal data).
- Please note that the Operator may, in some cases, continue to process data after withdrawing consent, when it is required to fulfill obligations arising from applicable law, or when processing is necessary to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the Operator and (or) third parties.
- The User gives the Operator consent to the processing of the User's personal information for the purpose of providing the functionality of the Site, for the processing and transfer by the Operator to its authorized representatives and third parties for the purpose of processing the User's personal data of the User's personal information for further processing of such information in order to provide the User with the functionality using the Site and receiving a response to the information requested from the Operator. The Operator transmits / processes only the personal information of the User that is necessary for the specified purpose. The provisions of this clause in relation to the processing of personal and other information of the User apply to materials and information received or transmitted by the User in the process of using the Site and its functions.
- The User grants the Operator the right to send information and advertising messages about the Operator's products to the User by e-mail or mobile phone number. The User is aware that he has the right to refuse to receive messages at any time by notifying the Operator using the specified email address or mobile phone number of the User.
- Please note that the Operator does not consider anonymous requests. Upon receipt of a request from the User, the Operator may also ask the User to confirm his identity (by providing passport data) before sending the User's response.
List of legal documents for the SellerMARKET project: