User agreement on the use of the site https://lk.market
Before using the Site, please read the terms of this User Agreement. The fact of using the Site in any way (both intentional and unintentional) is recognized as acceptance, that is, the complete and unconditional consent of the User to use the Site on the conditions set out below. The use of the Site is permissible only under the terms of this User Agreement. If the User does not accept the terms of the User Agreement in full, he is not entitled to use the Site for any purpose.
How to use the Site
- The User undertakes to use the Site only within the limits of those rights and in the ways provided for by this User Agreement.
- The exclusive right to this site https://lk.market (hereinafter referred to as the Site) belongs to SellerMARKET LLC (INN 1655443767, OGRN 11201600068570) e-mail: email@example.com, address: 420074, Republic of Tatarstan, Kazan, Petersburgskaya street, building 52, office 43 block 6 (hereinafter - LK.MARKET).
- This User Agreement governs the use of the Site, LK.MARKET applications.
- LK.MARKET grants the User the right to use the Site, the services of the Site for their intended purpose, including by accessing the Site using personal computers and mobile devices and using the explicit functions of the Site under the terms of a free simple (non-exclusive) license in the territory of access to the Site, personal account and their functions, for the period during which the Site and its functions remain available to the User.
- LK.MARKET has the exclusive right to all materials posted on the Site and / or has permission from the copyright holder to use such materials on the Site and / or uses them in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. LK.MARKET is also the copyright holder of trademarks, service marks, commercial designations, logos and domain names used on the Site, and / or has the appropriate permission of the copyright holder to use them and / or uses them in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Users of the Site have the right to view, copy, cite the information contained on the Site, print pages of the Site with information on paper, if such use of information is carried out exclusively for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes and provided that all copyright marks are preserved. rights, trademarks and other notices of authorship and with a link to the Site. Any form of distribution or posting in the public domain of any (printed or electronic) content of the Site without the prior written consent of LK.MARKET is prohibited.
- Any commercial use or modification of the materials published on the Site is a violation of the rights of LK.MARKET to the results of intellectual activity and means of individualization and may lead to the application of liability measures against the offender provided for, including by the legislation of the Russian Federation. li >
- The use of the Site is carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and other applicable rules depending on the user. Any questions regarding this Site can be directed to the email address LK.MARKET: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The information contained on the Site is provided for informational purposes only.
- LK.MARKET also cannot guarantee uninterrupted and trouble-free access to the Site and under no circumstances shall be liable for possible losses incurred by the users of the Site in connection with its use.
- The Site is provided "as is", LK.MARKET is not responsible for the exact compliance of the Site with the User's requirements.
- The User is solely responsible for any possible negative consequences of using the information received by the User using the Site.
- This Agreement may be changed by LK.MARKET without any special notice, the new version of the Agreement comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Internet at the address specified in this clause, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Agreement. The current version of the Agreement is located on the page at: https://lk.market/legal/terms , unless otherwise specified in the Agreement.
- This User Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation. For all issues not regulated by this User Agreement, the parties are guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- If, for any reason, one or more of the terms of this User Agreement are found invalid or unenforceable, this will not affect the validity or applicability of the remaining terms of the Agreement.
- This Agreement may be terminated by the User at any time by sending LK.MARKET a notice of termination in writing. LK.MARKET has the right to terminate the Agreement unilaterally by notifying the User of termination through the Site.
- If LK.MARKET has made any changes to this Agreement, with which the User does not agree, he must stop using the Site.
- All questions, suggestions and / or claims related to the use / inability to use the Site, as well as possible violation of the law and / or the rights of third parties, should be sent via the feedback form to email@example.com.
List of legal documents for the SellerMARKET project: